Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Paradoxical Paradise



The fantasy land of Hope has soaked my throat.
Its words are potent with love that has been honed in.
I was shown Him, and life changed in a moment.
The Grace-full showmen rode in and brought His home with Him.
Now, I'm lost in the place of being found.
Wow, the cross and its grace has me crowned.
Now the profound sound of my Boss has me unwound.
With my head in His clouds, but my feet on solid ground.
I've been intertwined in His mind outside of time.
Slimed by heavens shine, as I let Him into mine.
Bursting with creativity, as His presence seeps in like humidity.
A tangible energy has entered me, and will only increase for eternity.
Let your life be a sign that makes them wonder, as your light shines so bright
 it forces away the dark cloud they've been under.
Let your jaw drop from the awe that He brought.
So raw that all of ya'll have already been bought.

So the lovely catch 22, is that I forever become more new.
What to do, but just enjoy the metamorphosis of you.
Follow the course of His view and wield His sword on cue.
And drink more of what's been poured for your mood.
He is the substance in which 'what if's' get thrown off cliffs.
We free fall in the faith-full bliss as He insists that we get what's His.
Getting lost in heaven and earths kiss, as the romantic mist drips,
on His kids to promote their steps and every wish.
Always getting fresher as the pressure goes from tense to less in here.
He gave Himself without measure so we could reveal His best here.
His miracle messengers flex at fear and it jets off as fast as it appeared.
Now the Seers are the leaders, as He clears the path for all believers.
Know your outrageously lovable and snuggle into Mr. Wonderful.
As He is Wonder-full, and wakes you from your slumber, completely whole.
You have become One with His very soul,
you were buried gold, He dug you up, just as was told.


For more resources

Erikfrederickson.com

Erikfrederickson.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment